When your beautiful bundle of joy morphs into a snot crusted, tantrum throwing tornado of terror... Know that you are not alone. The truth about what to really expect once you've realized that all the books as well as your friends and relatives have lied!
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Suicidal Fish...
I left my teenager to babysit while I went to run errands. As I was hurrying out the door I realized I hadn't turned the fish tank light on or fed the fish. I left immediately after feeding the fish and about 30 minutes later I get a text message from my teenager. Its a picture of a dead fish in his hand with a message underneath saying Ethan (6yr old) found this on the floor! I'm assuming it jumped out of the tank without me noticing when I opened the lid to feed the fish. It's pretty sad that my house is so crazy that even the fish are committing suicide! We've had that stupid $2.00 fish for 2 years! He got tired of watching the madness through the glass and decided he could no longer wait for old age and offed himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment